INTERNATIONAL TRAINING COURSE “YOUTH MANAGEMENT FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT”
The international training course “Youth Management for Youth Development” was implemented in the frames of the European Union Erasmus+ Youth Programme through June 30 – July 9, 2016 in Zakopane, Poland. During 10 days, participants from 11 countries – Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal Romania, Slovak Republic and Spain took part in activities, workshops, discussions, simulations, dramas, based on non-formal education approaches etc.
Training Course 'Youth Management for Youth Development' implementation is connected with existing need of active inclusion of young people in the education process of their peers, as the most effective way of their social inclusion, effective learning and improving the situation of young people in the labour market.
Improvement young workers skills will have strong influence to further promotion of development of international cooperation in Europe, increasing the employability of young people, and an indication of the opportunities arising from new contacts and acquired knowledge and skills to act in a multicultural environment. As a result of this consultations, PARNAS with partners network and participants prepared the following training course.
The main elements of the training course:
• Developing competences related to project management provided by Youth;
• Providing a detailed overview of the Erasmus+ Programme, its priorities, actions and procedures; • Showing how to design projects based on the needs of specific target groups in Erasmus+ Programme;
• Indicating how to ensure high level of participation of young people in Erasmus+ projects; • Developing interpersonal relations concerning leadership, decision making, team work and dealing with conflicts;
• Sharing and exchanging good practices of international cooperation projects, partnerships, challenges and local youth work;
• Strengthening actions undertaking: building and strengthening partnerships and youth projects.